Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy Tuesday (04.13)

Last Tuesday was a busy one for the kids. It was the first time we had so many adults during the weekday that I took that opportunity to go to the neighborhood park. Carol, Patrick, Alejandra and I took the kids there and they had so much fun! I love it when there's 4 adults at a public outing b/c it gives me a chance to take pictures while I know each child is being watched.
After they woke up from their nap, we headed over to another park that has a splash pond. This time, Rebecca and my brother, Brian also joined the same crew from the morning. Since it was our first time going, I had no idea what to expect. I didn't bring any towels, extra clothes or anything, but we made out of there just fine. I also forgot the camera. :( Kids ate their snacks there and we met a couple of moms from my SF class.
That night was bath night and Carol helped me w/that. We finally changed our bath nights to 3 times a week: Tues, Thurs & Sat. They slept like a log of course after some crying. :(


I just like this pix of Tobin, random picture taking.

Skyler



Love this side profile of her, so sassy!


Carol pushing Skyler, Alejandra pushing Hudson.


Carol showing Skyler her phone. They love all the buttons on there and the music it plays.



Carol and Patrick watching babies.


Patrick w/the boys. They love to play w/wagon, this belonged to another family there and they didn't mind my kids playing w/it.


Finally got a close up of Patrick and Tobin.



Patrick took Tobin down the big kid slide.

Both boys decided to get up on the big kid toy, made Patrick a little worrysome. He was there protecting them the whole time.







Mommy and Tobin

Hudson w/the wagon

Tobin and Skyler sharing a swing.




Tobin

These are a few pictures Carol took from her phone. I forgot to bring my camera to the splash pad. Tobin finally warmed up to the spray. Hudson took of on the playground. Skyler like the splash pad, she liked the snacks more! :)





Two from Carol earlier at the park.

















































No comments: