Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Marie and her kids visit (04.02)

After the SF egg hunt on Friday, Marie, her kids and my mom came over after they woke up from their nap and we got to put our grill to use. We haven't had a chance to grill much since having kids and really enjoyed the day. Alejandra was here so Dan and I had a chance to do our Friday lunches on his off Fridays and still had time to prepare the food/grill. I was rushing to get everything set up before the kids woke up and made it just in time, close call though!
I made shrimp skewers marinated in a mango haberno sauce and another set of shrimp w/lemonpepper & butter for the kids, Marie brought beef skewers marinated in a lemongrass/garlic sauce and my mom brought various VN veggies and vermicelli. I also had corn tortillas and fajita toppings for anyone who wanted to make fajitas out of the meats. Lots of different flavors, but oh so tasty!!!

The kids pretty much grazed all afternoon, they don't normally do this, so once in a while it's OK. They really love shrimp!
Daddy w/Tobin and Skyler
Anne making funny faces while Tobin's playing w/the bubble wands.
Aunt Marie and Skyler


Skyler loves playing w/Daddy's mustache or his nose.


Silly Anne and Andrew swinging w/Skyler.



Anne showing the kids how to use the bubble wand. These were their Easter presents from Aunt Marie.


I like this pix, all three is in there (just not directly).



They pretty much stayed away from the grill (thank goodness) except Skyler wanted to be in Daddy's arm while grilling.


Then Hudson.


My mom & Hudson


We had a great time spending w/family!

No comments: