Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hudson, that's not a rock!

I wasn't sure if I should post about this, kinda gross but part of being a mommy (I guess). And since this is a memory book, why not? On Sunday, Hudson came running to me holding in his hand "little rocks". Or which I thought were little rocks. I noticed those "rocks" had a stench to me, so what do I do but sniffed it some more...YUP definitely not rocks! I looked around to see where they came from and saw another one on the floor and next to it was a diaper. I told Dan someone had taken off their diaper and sure enough I touched his booty and it was missing one. Dan went to clean his hand and changed his diapers. In the midst of all this, Skyler decided to pick up the "rock" on the floor, so I swiffed her off to clean her hands, but not before picking up the rock. Didn't want Tobin to pick up the "rock" too! Pretty funny, but grossed me out!!! I guess I have lots of this stories to look forward to! Or not!!!

No comments: