Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a few more moments w/Carol

These pictures were taken last Wed and Thurs before Carol left for Dallas. Kids love to play chase around things...here around the sofa. See Molly watching them...she is so good w/the kids, always checking up on them to make sure they're ok especially when someone's crying. And when they go outside to play she waits for the kids to walk out first instead of charging through the door like Redford does. Redford's good w/them too, in a different way, he just doesn't have the motherly in him.

Mommy w/Skyler and Tobin


Carol was able to do a side ponytail on Skyler.


Carol's last day w/the kids: Skyler, Hudson and Tobin


With the boys


Hudson- I love this one, I just called his name and this is what I got!



Hudson was in this car first, then Tobin joined him...


was waiting if Skyler was gonna jump in, luckily for Hudson, she didn't.



No comments: