Thursday, April 8, 2010

lunch @ Costco w/daddy (04.05)

On Monday, Dan's work gave everyone the day off in observance of the Easter holiday. So after my SF class, Dan meet me at Costco. We had two baskets, Skyler and Hudson in one and Tobin in the other. We got carried away w/the shopping and went past their lunch time a little bit, Skyler was starting to get cranky so we just had lunch there. I ordered 2 hot dogs for the kids and pizzas for Dan and I, of course, they (kids) wanted what we were eating. My slice of supreme pizza was all mangled up and I ended up eating some hotdogs and pieces of pizzas. Skyler and Hudson did really well eating in the basket. Dan had Tobin on the seat and feed him there.
One lady came up to us and ask if they were triplets. I guess she had been watching us and said "he's eating you out of your home and everything" pointing to Hudson. She also said they were so well behaved. HA!!! She should of seen us when we were shopping...constant fighting over who gets to hold what.

No comments: