Carol came w/me to my SF class last Monday (04.12). I know I'm kinda behind on blogging...have been so busy w/family and stuff. She walked around the park several times while I did my exercise. Afterwards we went to the playground. It was really nice to have an extra set of hands at the playground.
Later that day, Julie came by to visit w/Carol and to also see the kids. We were hanging out in the backyard. We took the kids on our regular family walk, but Tobin was not having it. I had to carry him the whole time, he did not want to sit in the stroller. So Carol pushed the stroller, I carried Tobin and walked Molly while Julie walked Redford. When my arms got tired, Carol took Molly over for me while I had Tobin up on my shoulder. Either way, my arms or my neck both were somewhat sore. We took the short way and it was the last family walk til Dan came home.
1 comment:
I have pics with Tobin on your shoulders...will have to get those to you soon.
Post a Comment