Wednesday, April 21, 2010

play w/Lynne's trio (04.15)

Lynne, another triplet mom through SCT and I had a playdate a week ago. She came to our home. I think her trio is 1-2 month younger than ours, sorry I don't remember Lynne. She has two girls and a boy, all fraternal. Everyone had a great time, they actually all interacted w/one other and played really well together. It went so well that we'll try to do this once a week alternating homes.


Skyler and Lynne w/two of her kids, Zoe and Tommy.


Patrick w/Lynne's trio.

Pretty Zoe!



Tommy, taking a sip of our cup.


Zoe

I love this picture, Skyler and Hudson looks like they're engrossed in some discussion w/Zoe, while Tommy could care less.

Tommy and Skyler w/Patrick


all six kiddos: Tabitha standing on the blue chair, Lynne w/Tommy, Zoe on the green chair, Tobin and Skyler walking, and Hudson crotching over.

another shot of all six kids w/Alejandra
This was the day Daddy came home too from New Orleans! YEA!!!

No comments: